Sunday, December 25, 2005

a few more hours..


I have been waiting for this day for the past two years.A few months of shopping , a few days of packing , a few days of planning ,a few nights of dreaming about being with loved ones .A realization that far away from where i live are a few souls, who love me , my existence in this world make a difference in their lives .Despite their busy lives they take a few moments to think about me and miss me for not being around .

While the whole of america travels on X-mas to be with their loved ones , a season which brings happiness in million of souls .I am finally headed to a place which i can call it my own.Have i loved it so much always or the feeling of being away from it has trigered this passion..what ever the reson may be this is the happiest day of my life.I have a flight to catch in a few more hours..

"I am Leaving on a Jet plane , dunno when i be back again ...."

5 comments:

Narayanan Venkitu said...

Have a safe trip. Have fun. Stay Healthy. Be in touch. Regards to all.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.!!

Joseph said...

Have a pleasant trip man. How long are you going to be in India? There is nothing more refreshing than being with your loved ones.

Jagan said...

maams ..hav fun da ...

Gladtomeetin said...

Happy Journey....Have Gr8 Vacation ;-))

KRTY said...

Welcome home Son !