Saturday, February 11, 2006

Chennai Rocks macchi !!

Its been my longest stay away from chennai .Two years and 6 months to be more exact .The three weeks I was in chennai was by far my best vacation ever .Having lived there for 17 years , how does this three weeks rank up to number 1 ? .Let me stop the prelude here and mention the factors that made it so .

1. The BIG KISS I got from my grandma when I reached home .

2. Three night shows with my DAD Aaru , Kanda Naal mudhal and Sanda kozhi .

3. Quality time spent with mom and dad .

4. Balajee Bhavann Tiffin Menu .

5. Cute Chennai Girls .

But the whole incident that sparked me to write this was the nights that I spent with Kuppa Queen 's Kuppa Gumbal . Meeting Yuvan Shankar Raja in Mocha , tons of KF that I guzzled , Bikes and Barrel , Dublin koothu were my best moments .Thanks to the entire Kuppa Gumbal and special mention to Siddharth .Hope to have a big Kuppa Bash in US may be Vegas !!

Looks like an Oscar winning speech .

6 comments:

Zaradin said...

Yayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!
Rock on!!
Looking forward to having you back :-)

Su said...

Awwwwwww .......we loved you too :)

Jagan said...

dei ...being in blore , i miss chennai so much ..and i undestand how u must b feeling :d

Da Rodent said...

Hmm., too bad we did not get sloshed together :P..

Anonymous said...

someone who had his future plans to get settled in India..and after landing in India, spent time in chennai for 3 weeks he decided not to ever get settled in India especially chennai and ran away from there....so who ever is reading my comment i'm sure all of u'll figured out that who am i talking about.
its about our mr.shiv

Zaradin said...

Well shiv might then want to live in chennai only on saturday nights