Sunday, February 26, 2006

Tagged

Oh...Sunday ..wake up late ..my IQ level still low i have to write some thing smart .
I have been tagged by Suchi ..here it goes


Ten Years Ago ,


I had my first big Crush .
Drinking and Smoking is evil .
Love marraige is a sin .
Found out ..children are not born using GOD's magic .
Debonair was the most informative book .



Five Years Ago

Only a dumb person studies in college.
Kool dudes never take lecture notes.
Bunking class is the best part of college life.
College Canteen was my home.
Playing Cricket was the smartest thing to do .
Was in love .
Was the DADA of my College.
Ragging must be made compulsory in colleges.
Hostel Life Rocks.

Last One year

First love never lasts .
First Car always crashes .
First Job Sucks .
BEER is your best friend .
Friends are the crux of life .
My family is the best .


Yesterday
K came to Sacramento with his parents.
Lot of Talk about his special some one with his family .
First time I had to say "I dont think It will work out between us".


Five Yummy Things


Moms Meen Kozhambu (Fish Curry).
Ven Pongal .
Chicken Biryani.
Appam Thenga Pal .
Kal Dosai Vada kari .



Five Songs I know by heart


Netru Illada Matram - Pudhiya Mugam
Minnale Ne Vandha Podile - May Madham
Anbe Sugama - Parthale Paravasam
PArkathe Parkathe - Gentleman
Dating - Boys


Places I escape to
My Computer
My bathroom
My bed
My frens house


Five things I'd do if I have money


Buy IPOD
Buy a new computer
Buy a NIKON XLR
Buy a BMW
Buy a House

TV Shows

Whose Line it is anway
Everybody Loves Raymond
Saved by the Bell
Family GUY


5 Things I can't Live without


Friends
CAR
Beer
Food
Computer


5 Cusines

Indian
Malaysian
Thai
Greek
Mexican

Five people I tag

Joe Steeve
Sukhayna
Nithya
Jagan
Katpadi Murali

3 comments:

Su said...

Machan .....awesome post ! I really liked the " Previous Year" post.......

and your respect to beer is much applauded

Da Rodent said...

you bitch!! never told me about.,

> I had my first big Crush .

haha., whoz that??

> Was in love .
> First love never lasts

Hmm., never heard this part either.. Well., will bully you on IM :)

Smugam said...

@Joe

>> first crush
U wud have guessed who it was ??


>>First Love

Thats past macchi ..no stiring Old Kuppai