Sunday, June 10, 2007

Life that was...

Life that was ...

Start @ 15
Study Important 4 years of your life 9 10 11 XII
Maths Physics Chem
Entrance Exam , Engineering , Medicine
Tution Coaching Classes
Engineering percentage
Computer Classes
GRE /TOEFL /CAT
Aptitude /G.D /Campus Interviews
IT Job / MS abroad
Software Job /US for a Client project
H1b /Green Card
End @ 25

Wish it was

Start @ 15
Sports , Games
High School romance /Friends
A little bit of studies
School cultural /Dance /Songs
Some College /New city /New friends
Busy doing nothing /Beer and Smokes
Pretty Girl in your bustop /Slacking in the last bench
Travel
College Canteen /tea shop
Cultural/Sports /Love & Breakups
New job /First pay /Gifts for your family
Drink/Dance /party weekend POA
Hiking /Goa /Fenny
end @25

May be "Wish it was " elements were there in my life , I wish they formed the major chunk of it .I guess one always wishes that their past had more fun filled memories . I hope not to write a similar blog 10 years from now .

Have fun , while it lasts...

2 comments:

Su said...

Hope all is well with you Shiv. Long time. No hear. I apologize for not coming for your wedding. I was newly engaged and attending the cricket match with Kuppai Gumbal and my brand new fiance. Sincere apologies but my best wishes are with you.

Da Rodent said...

hmm.. fenny doesnt tate that great.. so chuck it.