Saturday, June 30, 2007

Tea Shop...

I like travel , and what makes travel even better is the culinary experience while visiting some place new . Great food , awesome music , romantic ambiance and to spice it up hot waitresses would sum any favourite hangout place /restaurant .All these attractions fade away after numerous visits . I pondered as to what would be that one place that entices me for a visit on every possible opportunity , OR can there be such a place...??

The time I spent in my college teashop , growing out of teenage were most memorable.What fascinates me even more is with no variety in menu , seating of a wooden chair , a tea shop attracts so many people.

A tribute to all tea shops and memories associated.

3 comments:

Su said...

Good point. Hot waitresses ? Does your wife know ? :)

Gladtomeetin said...

Hey Long time...Howz life??? howz u doing?

Da Rodent said...

tea + butter biscuits. :D