Thursday, October 20, 2005

Whats Success to you ??



Whats Success to You ??

I stopped by barnes and noble this afternoon and I picked up a book Called Success .It is not some self claimed Guru giving tips to be successfull but quotes of great people about Success .Success is relative to evey person and hence theese are few ways I define Success let me know if any one of you agree to some of the following.

1.Your Life is a Success if even one life has breathed easier because you lived.

2.If you feel Secure with the certainity that this is the way life will always be.


I am going to add to the list as i read through the book in meantime
if any of you (My fictional blog readers) can post your definition of success .

2 comments:

Joseph said...

Not able to recollect the exact verses, but somewhere I read like this:

If I would stop one heart from breaking, I wouldn't have lived in vain.

Isn't that a successful life?

GS said...

"Success is counted sweetest
By those who ne'er succeed.
To comprehend a nectar
Requires sorest need."

~ Emily Dickinson

Those who "ne'er succeed" place the highest value on success. To understand the value of a nectar, One must feel "sorest need."

RM