Saturday, November 12, 2005

Somebody Gonna Get Hurt Real Bad !!!


Lot of people say they are fun loving , funny and have a good sense of humor .Humor is something that needs to be part of every conversation . Many a times people elder to me have told "Shiv , u need to grow up and be serious ".Shamelessly i will crack a pj "If i am serious then u guys have to take me to the doc".Juss kidding ..has always been a integral part of my sentence mostly the latter part of it.

I had the opportunity to watch Russel Peter Live in San Jose California .It was an amazing experience .All his jokes were impromptu , he picked on a indian girl who was sitting with a white dude and asked here whether they were dating , in a typical deshi style she said " We are jussst friends". Russel winks his eyes and says " We are just friends , he some time sleeps over at my place and i some times at his " ...the girl must have been embarassed.

I would definitely Recommend every one to track if he is visiting any place closer to where you live and go visit him .

4 comments:

Narayanan Venkitu said...

First time here ( Came from Chinmayi)

Nice to see someone so close from home..aka Fairfield.!!

I missed Russel Peters.!! Badly..I guess.!!

Adaengappa !! said...

OH..Somebody gonna hurt real bad !!
!xobile..,china man ,Ryan etc etc

I heard that he rattles out same jokes in his shows..is that true ?

anyways,he is Amazing !!

Smugam said...

No the entire show was impromptu ..none of the jokes were stale

Phoenix said...

Cool
The best part in that joke was..his remark to the white guy...
"Not bad man, you got yourself a brown girl, I know you guys were outsourcing but women too" ...

That show was a awesome !