Sunday, November 20, 2005

Bonded by Web!!

Shiv , Narayanan , Jagan



Petrified Forest



Napa Valley


Natural Geyser




The Chennai/Tamil Blog Community has expanded in the recent months Venkitu is a very prominent name among our Blogger Community .It just took one week between his first Comment on my Blog , to Spend an amazing week end with his family.

Flash Back of my Trip . Started and ended with amazing Dosas and Idlis from Uma (Narayanan's Wife) Definitely the high point of my trip .Me ,Jagan another blogger from Chennai and Narayanan went to Wine tasting in Napa Valley with a little buzz from Wine we got a glimpse of natural Hot Geyser and finally we walked through the trails of Petrified forests thinking how small is the world .Strangers a week ago we are having a blast now .We Clicked a lot of Snaps and I am sure you will read more about it in their Blogs .Late at night we went to watch Harry Potter's latest movie with his kids .

I am not sure if my fellow bloggers will get opportunity to spend time with Such lovely hosts like Uma and Venkittu, but this will go in my dossier as most unselfish show of affection to fellow Indians in a alien land.

We are planning to have many more week ends like this ,but for the first one thanks to BlogSpot.com.Jagan is planning to come over to my house for a week end this month so I guess I found a new "Macchi " in my life .

10 comments:

Jagan said...

dai maams ..it was real cool trip and awesome fun .

first un yahoo messenger id enna ?

athu seri..athukule oru figure eh pick up pannitain pola irruku :-) ..nalla foto nu solli comment vera ;-) .... congrats da .

Narayanan Venkitu said...

What a memorable weekend Shiv. We (my wife and I) felt 20 years younger..thanks to you and Jagan.

It is always fun to have good friends around.

Yeah, it is amazing that just after a week of knowing each other we spent a nice weekend together.!

Uma and kids say hi to you and please don't hesitate to stopby...! whenever you want have some Idlis and dosais.!

Nice photos.!

Jagan - LOL :)

gP said...

Nice snaps. Have a nice day.

Blabber-blogger said...

Evidently..you guys had fun ..:)
Good for you !!

Anand said...

hi shiv, came here from Venkittu sir's blog... nice to know you all had fun... good to see blog world bringing lot of ppl close together..

ioiio said...

ensoi Maadi makkaley..
Nice pics btw

Joseph said...

Shiv,
Read of Mr. Venkitu many a times in Indian blogs. It is always good to have people like him in the Indian diaspora. Sure you had great times. You've taken good pictures too.

ada-paavi!!!! said...

seems like u had a wonderful time, ensoi madi,

n watch out for jagan he is keadi

Eclectic Blogger said...

First tim here.. nice fotos.. not to forget the number plate!

Anonymous said...

looks like you guys had fun, I really like the Natural Geyser picture. that thing shoots high. I originally thought this post was about getting bonded I was wrong, interesting read though.